Wednesday 7 January 2015

MODEL OF THE WEEK:UK Based Model Teedum Nk-ee reveals his Secrets


Teedum is a fast rising model in the UK and a lot of people have raised eye brows as regards his fast rising profile. In this interview, he talks about his family, his modelling career and the reason why he is tagged as a weird person. He is a very active and social person anybody would love to identify with.

Tell us about yourself?

I am Teedum Nke-ee, most people call me Ted. I am 20 Years Old, I am the last child and only Son of my parents.                                                                                 
I wasn't born with a Silver Spoon but Dad worked very hard to get me one later in my early teen. I am Known by my Dad and his associates as the "Golden Son" I am currently in the United kingdom.

Can we say your Dad is your Role Model?

(laughs) I lived in a face me I face you Apartment back then. My Dear Father is a more than my role Model, My Mom is always there for me too.

Are you in a Relationship?

For now, I am not. But I have a special friend that act like my date. I wont say I am in love with her please. I will pass because she is going to see this.



What are your Hobbies?

Hmmm Did i mention I am a Dancer and Singer too. Infact, If I dance Shoki here eh! people will start fainting. At the Native & Vogue Show in Port Harcourt Nigeria. I bodly came on stage with Waje to dance and I had my moments. Asides having to read and pass exams I love to sing, dance, swim, go to the gym and socialize. My friends know better. No Dull Moments at all, When you always have fun, even in pain and lack you just keep being happy


Who are your Role Models?
Kaffe Inspires me for dance & Psquare. When it comes to singing Samsung and Sinach. I sing in my Church Choir.


So how did you start modelling?
Started back in High School, So when I moved to the UK. I participated in a Charity Fashion Show, modeled for a Clothing Store Called New Look and made it to the School Magazine as Best Male Model 


So what have you been up to lately?
I recently participated in a Pageant. That was the first time I was intimidated but I did my best.


A lot of people have tagged you as  a weird person, What do you have to say about that?
It is good to be weird in my own opinion, Imagine if everyone was like Wole Soyinka (laughs)There must be someone like our first lady Patience Jonathan too. (laughs harder)

Like Denrele would always says: Among three friends there would always be a crazy one and that is himself. So I am happy that I am Weird. Full stop!!

I like Denrele and I think he is a force to reckon with. With his boldness and transparency. It is a big YES!!!


Where do we expect to see Teedum in the future?

I would be at the Top, representing Nigeria here in the UK. I would be on International Fashion Magazines. So watch out for me!!! I am already working with some brands already and Im open to new offers








7 comments: