Thursday 13 November 2014

Meet the Diva called "Genevieve Fadeh" (Beauty of the week)



Genevieve Fadeh Opens up on her relationship and talks about her Make up Franchise:

I noticed this lady few months back at an event as she walked into the hall for an event and
behold she began to draw the attention of some people around. My curiosity led to this interview.

Miss Fadeh has been one of my favorite persons so far, a close look at her reveals a superwoman,
entrepreneur and fashionista, As a psychologist, a closer look also reveals a softer part of
this "Iron Lady"
I ran into her recently and for the very first time she spoke about her love life:

Tell us about Genevieve?
Genevieve is a reserved girl, 400L Student of Benson Idahosa university studying Mass communication, a model and she owns her own Make Up Franchise

We found out you love Make up. Tell us more:
Yes I love Make up, I did a professional training with House of Tara for two months and it was worth it but before then, I already had an Idea about the art of make up So i decided to start up my own Make up Franchise called House of Solace Make Over (Feeling Comfortable in your own Skin)



Who is your Role Model?
Tyra Banks

Tell us about your Love Life, Is Gene in a relationship?
hmm. Yes I am. He's the sweetest person in the world.

Okay to this mr Anonymous.
Yes i'd prefer he remained Anonymous





What are your Hobbies?
Reading, singing, dancing, watching movies, cooking, playing games (god of War) and being around the man I love

You participated in a beauty pageant this year, Tell us about it and your experience?
Yes I did. it was Miss Toursim Nigeria and I was the 3rd Runner up. It was an amazing experience, I met people, made friends, I miss camp life, I learnt new things and Im happy I did.




Whats the craziest thing you have ever done?
(laughs) crazy can come in different forms but naaaa I dont think ive done anything crazy

Which celebrity do you have a crush on and why?
Majid Micheal and Bryan okwara









Where do we hope to see you in the future?
On every billboard, tv, magazine you can think of! Everywhere!!

So one big question, Genevieve is beautiful. How does she handle the pressure from guys?
Well its not easy I must say buh i think Im handling it very well knowing that there is someone special that's always there for me. I dont have a problem,

It was indeed an exciting time with Miss Genevieve, the world should watch out for this lady as she is set to show everyone what shes got.

31 comments:

  1. I have the privilege of knowing Miss Genevieve, she's one of the sweetest, most remarkable persons i've met...she's going places, dis is just the start..her guy lucky pass Politician when collect PDP ticket lol..Ethos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww my beautiful boo 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview with a great personality..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big head Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one. God bless your hustle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm proud to know her...she's my bestie...i'm happy for u G...will support u all d way to d top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love u Genevieve, me I love u

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great girl, beautiful and brainy! An inspiration to all up coming models!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na dis girl suppose win Miss Tourism Niaja, good say she still dey around, carry go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go, Genevieve, mad proud of u

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one babes...see u @d top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. God bless u dearie, #go girl#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Husband snatcher LOL! Why won't he remain anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. eheee husband snatcher? : ()

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice interview, wish you the best all the way to the top

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go for MBGN, u go win normally, intelligent and beautiful girl (no Tontolet here lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Met her at a Fashion show at Atrium in Port Harcourt, very polite and courteous girl, not surprised she models, she has the looks

    ReplyDelete
  18. I live in America but wish to met a girl like this. Pls reply me here and I can send my facebook details. Please serious females only. Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fine girl &niice article, plz hw does 1 bcome Beauty of d week here?

    ReplyDelete
  20. The chick is hawt! let me be ur new bf #onelove *Drops d mic & walks away

    ReplyDelete
  21. She dnt lik any niaja celebrity?? Very cute babe tho Genevieve

    Badt Guy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How? The girl is seriously trying to be a celebrity.... and advise for you Genevieve get a man of your own please "he is married"

      Delete
    2. Hater alert! Loooool

      Delete
  22. Cme o,no other comments dey dis blog?I don check all d other article tire *rotfl* I see dis girl in biu Benin campus, sexy cool girl issokay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I just noticed, Abeg Gene rocks!

      Delete
  23. U luking good Genevieve, we love &support - IB

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just seeing this, congrats Genevieve,my you grow from higher to higher grace #cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yay!!! G darling. This lady is really really cool. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete